High Performance Screen For MBR
VSA is a rotary drum screen with punched whole screen elements specifically developed for MBR applications. Designed to handle large flows to suit channel installations. Preferred by MBR manufacturers across several countries.
• The VSA screen washes, conveys and dewaters screening all in one unit.
• Available in -channel or in -tank applications.
• VSA screening systems have three separate washing functions.
• Spray nozzles on the outside of the screen basket produce an overlapping spray pattern.
• Cleaning brushes on the exterior of the screen keeps solids contained within the screening basket.
• Durable brush is attached to the spiral at the auger trough.
• Large robust, self-lubricating bronze bushing.
• Seperate drives for the rotating screen basket and screw conveyor for MBR version.
• Hinged and latched compaction zone access with safety interlock switch.
• Screenings completely enclosed within the transport tube and dewatering zone.
• Proprietory triple face seaI.
• Screening drum available in perforated plate or mesh screen media.
• Removable Sliding Aluminium covers.
• Available in: 1) Wedge Wire - 0.5mm upto 10mm 2) Perforated plate- lmm upto 6mm 3) Mesh Filter0.5mm upto 1mm
• Capacities upto 2000 m3/hr per unit.
• Available in galvanised steel or stain less steel.