Belt Filter Press For Sludge Dewatering
The patented Monobelt belt filter press is a completely novel design, different from any other "traditional" belt filter press on the market. The unit is a compact combination of two distinct and integrated units: a pre-thickener and a belt filter press system. The pre-thickener rotary drum with Archimedean screw Inside, mounted on the top of the unit, performs the initial solid/liquid separation, with a significant reduction of the hydraulic load fed into the belt press. This important separation allows the unit to handle sludges having very low Suspended Solids concentrations (0.5 - 1%). At the exit of the MONOBELT, dependent upon the characteristics of the sludge, it is possible to reach Dry Sol ids concentration of 18%to 30%.
• The Belt used is endless (no joining zippers or clips, which are the typical critical points of most belt filter presses).
• MONOBELT units are supplied complete with water containment covers. • Less No of Rollers as compared to other Belt Filter Press.
• Low Power requirement- Low Maintenance- Low Operating cost.
• More than 2000 units’ operational world over in the past 15 years.
• Comes along with integral backwash pump.