GK Pumps are conforming to ISO: 5199 & dimensionally are fully conforming to ISO 2858 / EN: 22858. These pumps are horizontal back pullout design, radially split, single stage, centrifugal end suction volute with top centerline delivery. Pump feet are integrally cast with delivery casing. Impeller is of an enclosed type. Bearing housing is fitted with a support foot. Pump shaft is supported by grease lubricated anti friction deep groove ball bearings as a standard scope of supply. GK pumps are mainly used for clean and clear liquids which are free from suspended solids\particles.
• Highly energy efficient.
• Pump with mechanical seal & gland packing arrangement.
• Sealing/flushing water not required.
• Self-venting design.
• Pump with back pull out design.
• Compact design & wide interchangeability of components.
• Shaft is fully protected from liquid.
• Water supply, Hot water, Drinking water
• Sprinkling and Irrigation
• Air conditioning
• Industrial water
• Swimming pool water
• Fire fighting
• Cooling Water
• Clear Juice
• Delivery size from 65 to 125 mm
• Capacity from 20 to 450 m3/hr
• Head up to up to 60 meters
• Working pressure up to 16 bar
• Temperature up to 90° C