Standard Duty – Metallic Pumps
Being self-operated, self-primed, indefinitely stallable, low shearing, solid handling ability, and uninterrupted operation even in submerged conditions are some of the key features of our AODD pumps. Our air operated fuel transfer pumps can handle hazardous, abrasive, corrosive, viscous, flammable fluids and many other critical liquids with ease. We manufacture pumps of various sizes and types, including massive duty pumps. Our pumps are of the bolted category, allowing them to be assembled quickly and cutting off additional costs of cleaning and maintaining. Moreover our Sandpiper pumps boast an Externally Serviceable Air Distribution System or the ESADS with complete reliability on the ON-OFF feature. The ESADS enables the easy replacement of air valves assembly without removing the pump from the line.
Standard Duty Metallic Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids.
• ESADs+ Air Valve allows for easy access to pilot valve.
• Top discharge for pumping out of tough areas.
• Ball check valves provide powerful, high flow pumping.
• Diaphragm connecting rods provide reliable and consistent diaphragm control.
• Bolted construction for durability and easy maintenance.
• Lightweight and portable.
• Max Flow Rate Per Minute: 238 gallons (901 liters)
• Max Head: 289 ft. (88 m) of water @ 125 psi