WAVE Mini Family
Aluminium extruded motor body for rust and heat protection and powder coated casting parts for longer life.
• Motors can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 180 to 240 Volts
• Self priming up to 3 meters
• Thermal Overload Protector (TOP) for motor safety
• Ball bearings on both sides are double shielded - no need for external lubrication through entire life cycle
• TEFC capacitor start and run motor
• Class ‘B’ insulation.
• Fitted with high quality ceramic Vs carbon mechanical seal.
• Aluminum extruded motor body for better heat dissipation and corrosion resistance
• Powder coated casting parts for longer life
• Water supply for use in bungalows, apartments, hotels, farmhouses etc.
• Useful in home pressure booster systems, lawn sprinklers, overhead tanks and watering gardens
Material of Construction
• Motor Body : Extruded Aluminum
• Cover NDE : Cast Iron
• Delivery Casing : Cast Iron
• Mounting Casing : Cast Iron
• Impeller : Brass