SR Horizontal Multistage Pump
These are designed to run direct or through pulley with an engine/motor with a minimal variation in efficiency. Rotating parts are dynamically balanced. These pumps are designed for boiler feed, dewatering in mines, fire fighting applications. Delivery size varies up to 65 mm.
• Top flat efficiency curve: minimum variation in efficiency in entire operating range.
• Efficiency at par with internationally available
• Designed to run direct / through pulley with engine / motor.
• Designed to prevent overloading of engine / motor.
• Designed for automatic air release during priming.
• Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
• Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life.
• Easy maintenance and spares availability.
Sprinkler/ Conventional Irrigation
• Capacity 13.9 to 1 lps
• Heads 30 to 136 m
• Power rating 3.7 kW to 7.5 kW (5.0 hp to 10.0 hp)