SP Self Priming Pump
Kirloskar 'SP' Series Pumps are of non clog and self priming type. They are used in various marine, industrial, civil construction, mobile machinery and public utilities applications.
• Efficiency at par with internationally available pumps.
• Quick automatic self-priming action.
• Designed for automatic air release during priming.
• Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended solids.
• Repairs possible without disturbing the pipe connection due to back pull out design (except SP'0').
• Portable, when fitted on trolley/trailer.
• Suitable for engine / motor.
• No need for foot value.
• Long life - Due to replaceable wearing parts.
• Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
• Easy maintenance and spares availability.
• Marine-Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels.
• industrial : Petroleum products, chemicals, effluents, sewage, ash-water etc.
• Civil construction : Dewatering foundation, trenches and pits.
• Mobile Machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.
• Public utilities : Sewage pumping.
• Head 6- 34 metres
• Capacity 77.5-0.6 litres per second
• Power Rating
o For Motor Drive> 0.75 kW to 18.7 kW (1.0 HP to 25.0 HP)
o For Engine Drive> 4.0kW to 19.5kW (6.0HP to 26.0HP)