I-CM Process Pumps
Canned Motor pumps are ideal for pumping corrosive and noxious fluids that are used in chemical and process industry, refrigeration plants, paint industry and refinery & petrochemicals.
• i-CM pump is end suction type sealless, glandless and emission-free Canned motor pump, having integral motor design due to which it is compact in construction and light in weight.
• Sealless and glandless pump
• Integrated motor design due to which it is compact in construction and light in weight
• Liquefied gases (e. g. ammonia, freons, carbon dioxide, amines, vinyl chloride, ethylene oxide, phosgene (>150°C), etc.
• % Aggressive / toxic /explosive / hazardous / flammable chemicals (sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrocyanic acid, ethanoic acid, formic acid, etc.)
• Delivery size : 32 to 50 mm
• Capacity : 4 to 80 m3/hr
• Head : Up to 60 m
• working pressure : 16 bar
• Temperature : Up to 90 °C