Hydro Test Pumps
DUPRO Hydro Test Pump is a type of positive displacement pump where the high-pressure seal is stationary and a smooth cylindrical plunger slides though the seal. This makes them different from piston pumps and allows them to be used at high pressures
Dupro Engineering P. Ltd. is a vibrant innovative manufacturer of Industrial High Pressure Hydro Test Pumps designed for heavy duty industrial applications.
Our primary objective is providing services and solutions for your pumping needs. We manufacture the highest quality Hydro Test Pumps and tailor made pumping systems. Our
pumps and pumping systems are designed for the application to assure best performance and maximum return on investment.
Cross country pipeline, Refinery, Power Plant, Boiler Hoses, Valves, Tank, Spheres, Column
• Flow Range : Up to 30,000 LPH
• Pressure Range : Up to 1000 Kg/cm2
• Temperature Range: 30o C to 300o C
• Standard : API –674
• MOC : AISI 316, AISI 304, AISI 410, CS, Alloy-20, Hastalloy C & B
• Wet End Cartridge: Single / Double Acting ( Simplex/ Duplex / Triplex /
• Quadruplex, Pentaplex ) plunger
• Valve: Ball , Cone, Plate, Wing with or without spring loaded.
• Gland Packing: U seal (PTFE, Chevron, PU) , Square Rope.
• Options: Pressure Relief Valve, Pulsation Dampener, Instrumentation
• and Automation , Complete Pumping Systems
• Drive: Electric Motor, Engine or Hydraulic Drive